My name is Lauren Firenza I am founder and creator crystal jewellery brand FIRENZA (Instagram: @iamfirenza).
I hand make and sell bespoke crystal necklaces, rings, earrings and Shad keychains!
I started my journey into hand made crystal jewellery in March 2017 when I was studying Business Management & Leadership at university. I wanted (needed!) a creative release and outlet, as I felt I was trapped studying something I found interesting, but didn’t make me feel free. I felt somewhat restricted by how little I could express myself when I was in that environment. So FIRENZA was born!
My love for crystals began when my bohemian mum would put a little rose quartz in my school blazer pocket so I could carry her love with me everywhere. I realised I was a crystal magpie when I would go on school trips or go on holiday and the most exciting part for me was to go on the hunt for crystals!
Crystals have always been a part of me since I was young so growing up with such great love for them they have always been part of my inner healing and protection. They have helped me through desperate times, and they have helped me through life situations we all face. Things like break ups, family losses, anxiety and stress.
However working with crystals and their healing energy has been even more involved in my life this year when I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma cancer.
No one can prepare you for cancer. I went into my journey with it with a positive mindset of mind over matter. Super strong support system, understanding everything I have and am about to go through is temporary and throughout this journey having my trusty crystals by my side to keep me calm, focused and emotionally stable. I will share the ones I use with you below and their meanings and how you can also benefit from their magic.
You can also follow my cancer journey on Instagram: @glowing.withtheflow. I talk about my journey on here along with my spiritual practices and lots more on how I keep my positive mind set on cancer.
I have made a list of my top 5 crystal picks which have helped me in my everyday life and darkest times and these are:
1) Clear Quartz: This beautiful Crystal is my everyday crystal which I wear as a necklace and under my pillow at night. It’s used for emotional balancing and mental clarity. It also helps you stay focused during those rocky days you might feel a little uneasy about life.
2) Amethyst: This crystal is for is relieving anxiety and is a great crystal to calm the mind and body. It is supportive of the emotional part of your body. So it brings those of you who may be overworked, overstressed, or overwhelmed back to centre. For those of you who are un aware of what ‘back to centre’ means, this is a phrase used to explain the re-balance on our energies in our body.Its like a re set button.
The Amethyst also eases the mental anxieties and is a comforting crystal for those grieving the loss of a loved one.
3) Labradorite: This is my other everyday crystal that I live in! A crystal of “Transformation” and “Grounding”, Labradorite is a useful companion through change and perseverance. It provides strength, determination & intuition in times of change or conflict.
Not to mention, when it’s in the light, this stunning crystal flickers blues flashes and is completely mesmerising!
4) Moonstone: A magical stone for “new beginnings”. Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress. It also stabilises the emotions, providing you with calmness.
If you’re feeling lost, this is a great crystal to meditate with and in get in touch with our inner feelings. Again like the Labradorite this crystal becomes iridescent under light and also flickers stunning blue flashes!
5) Black Obsidian: Obsidian is the “Protection Stone”. This is worn to grounds you, calm you & protect you from negative energy. Whether that be in a workplace, a relationship, a friendship or everyday life situations. It is also known as the “grief stone” as it helps those dealing with the loss of a loved one to identify hidden feelings of anger and grief, this then allows you to relieve emotional blockages so the healing process can begin.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post. I hope I have given you a simple understanding on crystals and the magic they possess and how they help me and can help you too.
I hope I have helped or can help anyone who may be going through any of the things I have spoken about in todays blog.
If you any questions or if you would like to purchase one of my crystal products to help you then please visit www.iamfirenza.com
Alternatively you can inbox me on Instagram @iamfirenza 💕
Love and Light,